Liquid Cutting Oil, Base Oil : Petroleum, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 30WK48
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S20805000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Style Pail
- Color Amber
- Fragrance Petroleum
- Specific Gravity 0.92
- Flash Point Less than 0 Degrees F
- Viscosity Light Pressure
- Application Cutting Oil is an excellent lubricant formulated For All Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Machining Operations
- Features Clings To Surfaces And Reduces Friction And Wear
- Standards NSF:H2
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
- For Use With Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Copper,
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Petroleum
- Series LU208
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.