High Performance Lubricant, -40°F to 450°F, PTFE, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 5PE63
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SC0727000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Multipurpose Lubricant
- Item High Performance Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 450 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Series LU 727
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 9.25 oz.
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.83
- VOC Content 84%
- Application Metal extrusions, munitions, locks and catches, synthetic fibers, machine parts, cord, twine or rope, leather drawers, hinges, paper, glass, elastomers and some plastics. ]
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2F145CRC
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.