Food Grade Silicone Lubricant, 14 oz. Container Size, 14 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 4GUM8
- Mfr. Model# 210LQ
- Catalog Page# 2501
- UNSPSC# 15121901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Food Grade Silicone Lubricant
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Chemical Base Silicone
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1
- Container Size 14 oz.
- Container Type Spray Bottle
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 450 Degrees F
- Net Weight 14 oz.
- Color Clear
- Sub-Category General Purpose Lubricants
- Flash Point 75 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.71
- VOC Content 5.58 lb./gal., 669g/L (Less Water and Federally Exempt Solvents), 5.58 lb./gal., 669g/L (Emitted VOC)
- Application Designed to provide high anti-wear, EP, and anti-rust protection. They provid a water displacing, corrosion inhibiting waxy film that is especially effective in protecting ferrous metals in salt and acid fume (hydrochloric acid) environments and against high humidity. They protect steel cables, pulleys, sliding surfaces, and threads against damage from corrosion, galling or seizure. Other applications including: steel chains, slideways, and hinge pins.
- Standards NSF Registered 127743, Category Code H1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA and VT
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.