Epoxy Galvanize Coating to 600°F, 16 oz., Gray
- Item # 406R78
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SC0740INV
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31211504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Anti-Seize Type Anti-Seize Compound
- Base Composition Epoxy
- Max. Operating Temp. 600 Degrees F
- Lubricant Color Gray
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Physical Form Liquid
- Series WL740
- Net Weight 16 oz.
- Specific Gravity 1.16
- VOC Content 0.48%
- Flash Point Less Than 0 Degrees F
- Standards MIL-P-26915D
- Application Aerosol Spray that Preserves, Protects Product and Prevents Corrosion
- Item Galvanize Coating
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.