Dry Spray, -40°F to 450°F, Silicone, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 12R252
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S00211000
- Catalog Page # 2437
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Silicone Lubricant
- Item Dry Spray
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 450 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Series LU 211
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 13.25 oz.
- Chemical Base Silicone
- Flash Point 0 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.65
- VOC Content 60% (Less Water and Federally Exempt Solvents)
- Application excellent lubrication on plastic, fiber gears, extruded parts, wood-to-wood sliding applications, rubber
- Standards NSF Registered 145287, Category Code H1, FDA Regulations, Meets FDA CFR 21
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12R251SPRAYON
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.