Dry Film Lubricant, -30°F to 650°F, Molybdenum, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 6KHF6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SC0200000
- Catalog Page # 2501
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Dry Film Lubricant
- Item Dry Film Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Lubricant Additives Molybdenum
- Min. Operating Temp. -30 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 650 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Series LU 200
- Lubricant Color Black
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Chemical Base Dry Film
- Flash Point 0 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.68
- VOC Content 67.27% (Less Water and Federally Exempt Solvents)
- Application Bearings, Conveyors, Bushings, Bottling Equipment Gears, Food Processing Machinery
- Standards NSF Registered 131583, Category Code H2
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.