Dry Film Lubricant, 10 oz. Container Size, 10 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 30WK23
- Mfr. Model# S00204000
- Catalog Page# 2501
- UNSPSC# 15121513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dry Film Lubricant
- Lubricant Additives Graphite
- Chemical Base Dry Film
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2
- Container Size 10 oz.
- Container Type Can
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 850 Degrees F
- Net Weight 10 oz.
- Color Black
- Sub-Category Calif. Approved General Purpose Lubricants
- Flash Point 0 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.63
- VOC Content 99.05%
- Application For Lubrication
- Standards NSF Registered 131585, Category Code H2, C.A.R.B. Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.