Corrosion Inhibitor, Wet Lubricant Film, 300°F Max. Operating Temp., 14 oz. Spray Bottle
- Item # 4GUP2
- Mfr. Model # 777LQ
- Catalog Page # 2497
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Inhibitor
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Indoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Outdoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Removability Permanent
- Min. Operating Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- Lubricant Container Spray Bottle
- Container Size 14 oz.
- Series LU 777
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 14 oz.
- Specific Gravity 0.84
- VOC Content 4.43 lb./gal., 531g/L (Less Water and Federally Exempt Solvents), 4.43 lb./gal., 531g/L (Emitted VOC)
- Flash Point 121 Degrees F
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H2, 127748, MIL-C-16173D Grade 2
- Application Bodies/Frames of vehicles and machines, storage tanks and containers, castings, parts, molds, cables, generators, marine engine and parts, electrical equipment, sheet steel, threads, locks, dies, gears, and more
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.