Corrosion Inhibitor, Wet Lubricant Film, 300°F Max. Operating Temp., 1 gal. Can
- Item # 30WK44
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S77701000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Inhibitor
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Indoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Outdoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Removability Permanent
- Min. Operating Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- Lubricant Container Can
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Series LU 777
- Lubricant Color Amber
- Net Weight 1 gal.
- Specific Gravity 0.85
- VOC Content 4.45 lb./gal.
- Flash Point 121 Degrees
- Standards Meets MIL-C-16173D Grade 2
- Application For Outdoor Metal Protection
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.