Corrosion Inhibitor, Dry Lubricant Film, 355°F Max. Operating Temp., 11 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 12R244
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SC0737000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47131817
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Inhibitor
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Indoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Outdoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Removability Permanent
- Min. Operating Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 355 Degrees F
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 11 oz.
- Series LU 737
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Chemical Base Synthetic Oil
- Specific Gravity 0.80
- VOC Content 86.49%
- Flash Point 143 Degrees F
- Standards NSF Registered 127542, Category Code H2
- Application Lubricating Bearings, Pulleys, Cables, Nuts, Bolts, Conveyors, Rollers, displaces moisture in electrical applications
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.