Copper Food Grade Anti-Seize, 5°F to 1800°F, 16 oz.
- Item # 12R256
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S00621000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121526
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Anti-Seize Type Food Grade Anti-Seize
- Base Composition Copper
- Min. Operating Temp. 5 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 1800 Degrees F
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Physical Form Aerosol
- Net Weight 16 oz.
- Specific Gravity 0.75
- VOC Content 0.64%
- Flash Point Greter Than 0 Degrees F
- Standards MIL-A-907E
- Application Provides a superior leak-proof seal for the life of the connection; while at the same time maintaining its anti-seize capabilities, allowing for easy disassembly without thread damage.
- Item Food Grade Anti-Seize
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.