Copper Anti-Seize Compound, 0°F to 2200°F, 16 oz.
- Item # 6KDW2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SC0620TB0
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Anti-Seize Type Anti-Seize Compound
- Base Composition Copper
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 2200 Degrees F
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Container Brush-Top Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Physical Form Aerosol
- Net Weight 16 oz.
- Specific Gravity 1.06
- VOC Content 0%
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Standards Meets Mil-Prf-907F
- Application Threaded fittings, sprockets & chains, manifold studs & bolts, brake cams & pins, rig drives, casting equipment, winches, conveyors, valve shafts, and more. Note: Not to be used with oxygen systems.
- Item Anti-Seize Compound
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.