Chain and Cable Lubricant, 14 oz. Spray Bottle, Molybdenum Chemical Base, Clear Color
- Item # 4GUP1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S000202LQ
- Catalog Page # 2451
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chain, Cable, and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Chain and Cable Lubricant Type Chain and Cable Lubricant
- Lubricant Container Spray Bottle
- Container Size 14 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Chemical Base Molybdenum
- Lubricant Additives Molybdenum
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- Min. Operating Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Cable Lubricants General Purpose
- Properties- Chain General Purpose
- Net Weight 14 oz.
- Color Clear
- Flash Point 0 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.76
- VOC Content 1.13 lb./gal., 136g/L (Less Water and Federally Exempt Solvents), 1.13 lb./gal., 136g/L (Emitted VOC)
- Application Use on Chain Drive, Pins, Machinery,Assembly Lines Forklift Trucks, Tractors
- Standards NSF Registered 127755, Category Code H2
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.