Petroleum-Based Penetrant, -20°F to 550°F, 14 oz. Spray Bottle
- Item # 4GUM6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SC0103LQ0
- Catalog Page # 2438
- UNSPSC # 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Penetrant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Penetrant Base Petroleum
- Min. Operating Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 550 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Combustible Liquid
- Lubricant Container Spray Bottle
- Container Size 14 oz.
- Series LU 103
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 14 oz.
- Flash Point 205 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.80
- VOC Content 5.67 lb./gal., 679g/L
- Application Releasing Rusted or Frozen Lugs, Bolts, Automotive Parts, Crank Shafts, Other Metal Components
- Standards NSF Registered 115050, Category Code H2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.