Cleaner/Degreaser, 32 oz. Trigger Spray Bottle, Citrus Liquid, Ready to Use, 6 PK
- Item # 36P465
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 27932
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47131821
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Degreasers Cleaner/Degreaser
- Chemicals For Use On Surface Hard Nonporous Surfaces
- Cleaner Container Type Trigger Spray Bottle
- Cleaner Container Size 32 oz.
- Fragrance Citrus
- Cleaner VOC Range Less Than or Equal to 10% / 10g/L
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Recommended Dilution 1:9
- Cleaner NSF Rating Not Rated
- Cleaner Form Liquid
- Primary Chemical None
- Chemical Series No Series
- Cleaner Application Facility Maintenance
- Cleaner Solvent Base Natural Solvent
- VOC Content Less than 1.0
- Flash Point Greater Than 166 Degrees F
- Item Cleaner and Degreaser
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 36P466SPRAY NINE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.