Cast Iron Safety Relief Valve, MNPT Inlet Type, FNPT Outlet Type
- Item # 1RXD5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 0010ZJA-015
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Boiler SafetyFor low-pressure steam-heating boilers. Bronze seals for high repeatability. Nonadjustable blowdown and open lever assembly. Cast-iron body, bronze seats.ASME coded only at 15 psi; HV National Board Certified.ASME Section IV Steam Low-Pressure Relief Valves • Pressure range: 5 to 15 psi; factory preset to 15 psi Max. temp.: 250°FFor industrial and commercial applications. MNPT x FNPT connections.
- Item Safety Relief Valve
- Body Material Cast Iron
- Inlet Type MNPT
- Outlet Type FNPT
- Inlet Size 2-1/2"
- Outlet Size 2-1/2"
- Factory Set Pressure 15 psi
- Pressure Range 5 to 15 psi
- Disc Material Brass ASTM B16/Bronze ASTM B62
- Overall Height 8-3/8"
- Application Liquid, Steam, Air and Gas
- Seat Material Bronze
- Spring Material Plated Steel
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Test Lever No
- Standards ASME IV Low Pressure Heating Boiler
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?