120VAC 4-Way, 3-Position Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Item# 3FFG7
- Mfr. Model# 3FFG7
- Catalog Page# 3197
- UNSPSC# 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Supplemental product information has been provided to improve the usage and application of this item.
- Item Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Air Valve Type 4-Way, 3-Position
- Center Position Closed
- Actuator/Return Solenoid/Solenoid
- Body Style Base Mounted
- ISO Class 5599-1
- Voltage 120VAC
- Coefficient of Volume 5
- Electrical Connections 30mm, 3-Pin DIN 43650 A
- Shifting Technology Packed Spool
- Power Consumption 4.1VA
- Pressure Range 30 psi
- Vacuum Range 145 psig
- Ambient Temp. Range 5 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Overall Height 4-3/4"
- Overall Length 9-1/2"
- Overall Width 2-3/4"
- NEMA Classification NEMA 4
- Standards CE, CSA, cUS, Meet ISO 1179
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.