90 to 260V Level Activated Zero Loss Condensate Drain; Inlet/Outlet: 1/2 / 1/2" NPT
- Item # 13X518
- Mfr. Model # 13X518
- Catalog Page # 2641
- UNSPSC # 40141701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Zero Loss Condensate Drain
- Operation Type Level Activated
- Max. Pressure 230 psi
- Min. Pressure 11.5 psi
- Compressor Performance 530 cfm
- Refrigeration Dryer Performance 1060
- Filter Performance 5298 scfm
- Number of Inlets 2
- Drain Rate 1.08 gpm @ 100 psi
- Bowl Capacity 250mL
- Pilot Pressure 11.5 to 230 psi
- Drain Outlet Dia. 1/2"
- Operating Temp. Min./Max. 36 to 180 Degrees F
- Voltage 90 to 260V
- Hz 50-60
- Amps AC 0.15
- Enclosure IP65
- Body Material Aluminum
- Height 7"
- Width 2-1/2"
- Depth 6-1/10"
- Includes Terminal Connections
- Inlet/Outlet 1/2 / 1/2" NPT
- Phase 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.