Light Duty Air Impact Wrench, 1/2" Square Drive Size 60 to 200 ft.-lb.
- Item # 48MA08
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 48MA08
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27131501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Air Impact Wrenches Air Impact Wrench
- Drive Size - Air Tools 1/2" Square
- Body Style - Air Tools Pistol
- Retainer Type - Air Impacts Ring
- Torque Range 60 to 200 ft.-lb.
- Max. Torque 250 ft.-lb.
- Anvil Type - Air Impacts Standard
- Anvil Length - Air Impacts 0.866"
- Duty Cycle - Air Tools Light Duty
- Blows per Minute - Air Tools 9500
- Air Inlet Size - Air Tools 1/4" NPT
- Max. Bolt Capacity 1/2"
- Average CFM @ 15 Second Run Time 5.10
- CFM @ Full Load 24.9
- Free Speed 7000 rpm
- Required Pressure 90 psi
- Min. Hose Size 3/8"
- Overall Length 7"
- Handle Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Features Built-in Power Regulator, Positive Action Trigger to Control Speed, Reversible Action, One Hand Reverse Button
- Tool Weight 4.8 lb.
- Includes (10) Impact Sockets, 2 oz. In-line Oiler, Oil Bath Clutch
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.