Industrial Duty Air Impact Wrench, 1-1/2" Square Drive Size 740 to 2580 ft.-lb.
- Item # 45NW55
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 45NW55
- Catalog Page # 2501
- UNSPSC # 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Air Impact Wrenches Air Impact Wrench
- Drive Size - Air Tools 1-1/2" Square
- Body Style - Air Tools D-Handle
- Retainer Type - Air Impacts Thru Hole
- Torque Range 740 to 2580 ft.-lb.
- Max. Torque 3400 ft.-lb.
- Anvil Type - Air Impacts Standard
- Anvil Length - Air Impacts 2.000"
- Duty Cycle - Air Tools Industrial Duty
- Blows per Minute - Air Tools 600
- Air Inlet Size - Air Tools 3/4" NPT
- Max. Bolt Capacity 2"
- Average CFM @ 15 Second Run Time 14.50
- CFM @ Full Load 58.0
- Free Speed 3000 rpm
- Required Pressure 90 psi
- Min. Hose Size 1/2"
- Overall Length 17-3/8"
- Handle Material Aluminum Cast
- Housing Material Aluminum Cast
- Features Low Vibration Impact Mechanism, Low Noise
- Tool Weight 35 lb.
- Includes Hex Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.