Aluminum, Brass Global Style Hi-Flow Quick Coupler Body
- Item # 30E523
- Mfr. Model # 30E523
- Catalog Page # 2577
- UNSPSC # 27131613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Quick Coupler Body
- Interchange Type - Quick Connect Global Style Hi-Flow
- Interchange Type - Quick Connect Air Couplings Global Style Hi-Flow
- Hose Connection - Quick Connect Air Couplings Hose Barb
- Body Size - Quick Connect Air Couplings 1/4"
- Barb Size - Quick Connect Air Couplings 3/8"
- Max. Pressure - Quick Connect Air Couplings 232 psi
- Locking Type - Quick Connect Air Couplings Push-to-Connect
- Material - Quick Connect Air Couplings Aluminum, Brass
- Seals - Quick Connect Air Couplings Buna-N
- Max. Flow 50 cfm
- Finish Anodized
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Application Used on End of Hose or Air Supply
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.