1-1/2" Air Cylinder Bore Dia. with 2" Stroke Aluminum , Side Tapped/Sleeve Nut Mounted Air Cylinder
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Cylinder
- Air Cylinder Product Group Air Cylinder
- Cylinder Action Double Acting
- Air Cylinder Bore Dia. 1-1/2"
- Stroke 2"
- Air Cylinder Type NFPA
- Air Cylinder Mount Side Tapped/Sleeve Nut
- Body Material Aluminum
- Port Size 1/4" NPT
- Single Acting/Double Acting Double Acting
- Cushion Type None
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Cylinder Type NFPA
- Overall Length 7.375"
- Bore Dia. 1-1/2"
- Max. Load 441 lb.
- Mount Side Tapped/Sleeve Nut
- Piston Material Aluminum
- Finish Silver and Black
- End Cap Material Aluminum
- Piston Rod Material Chrome Plated Steel
- Tie Rod Material Steel
- Tube Material Aluminum
- Rod Dia. 5/8"
- Rod Thread Size 1/2"-20
- Rod Thread Length 3/4"
- Features Sq. Head, Piston Magnet
- Max. Pressure 250 psi
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4MU21SPEEDAIRE
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.