11.50" Aluminum Bottom Tap Mounted Air Cylinder with 6" Stroke
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
This permanently lubricated, heavy-duty, double-acting air cylinder is designed for applications requiring guided movement when it is critical that the piston rod not rotate. 2 piston rods prevent rods from twisting and turning off the axis, for reliable, repeatable linear motion with no need for external guides. Cylinder bearing wear is also minimized by the nonrotating twin-rod design. High-tensile strength aluminum cylinders have chrome-plated polished steel piston rods, high-strength steel tie rods, cast-iron rod bearings, and U-cup piston cylinders.
- Item Air Cylinder
- Single Acting/Double Acting Double Acting
- Cylinder Type NFPA
- Bore Dia. 2"
- Stroke 6"
- Mount Bottom Tap
- Port Size 1/4" NPT
- Features Non-Rotating, Sq. Head, Switch Ready
- Max. Pressure 250 psi
- Cushion Type Adjustable
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Overall Length 11.50"
- Max. Load 785 lb.
- Piston Material Aluminum
- Body Material Aluminum
- Finish Silver and Black
- End Cap Material Aluminum
- Piston Rod Material Chrome Plated Steel
- Magnetic Piston No
- Tie Rod Material Steel
- Tube Material Aluminum
- Rod Dia. 5/8"
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions