30 CFM Compressed Air Dryer, For 10HP Maximum Air Compressor, 250 psi
- Item # 4NMJ2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4NMJ2
- Catalog Page # 2595
- UNSPSC # 40151610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Refrigerated Air Dryers Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryer
- Max. Flow - Air Treatment 30 cfm
- Max. Air Compressor HP 10
- Max. Inlet Temp. - Air Treatment 180 Degrees F
- ISO Class - Air Treatment 5
- Input Voltage - Air Treatment 115VAC
- Phase - Air Treatment 1
- Connection Size - Air Treatment 1" NPT
- Max. Incoming Pressure - Air Treatment 250 psi
- Dew Point 42 Degrees F
- Full Load Amps 15
- Power 0.85kW
- Max. Ambient Temp. 110 Degrees F
- Refrigerant R-134A
- Refrigeration Compressor HP 3/4
- Filter 3 Micron
- Finish Powder Coated
- Heat Exchanger Material Stainless Steel
- Overall Height 27-1/2"
- Overall Width 30-1/4"
- Overall Depth 20"
- Features Float Drain Valve
- Includes Monitoring Instrumentation, Float Drain Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4NMJ3SPEEDAIRE
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.