3 Phase - Electrical Horizontal Tank Mounted 20.0HP - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor, 120
- Item # 35WC71
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 35WC71
- Catalog Page # 2571
- UNSPSC # 40151601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor
- HP - Air Compressor 20.0
- Phase - Electrical 3
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 208 to 230VAC, 460VAC
- Number of Stages - Air Compressor 2
- Pump Location - Air Compressor Tank Mounted
- Style - Air Compressor Simplex
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Splash Lubricated
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 62.0
- Tank Style - Air Compressor Horizontal
- Tank Size - Air Compressor 120 gal.
- Compressor Package Type Fully Packaged
- Amps 54.6-49.4/24.7
- Hz 60
- ASME Tank Yes
- (F)NPT Outlet 1"
- dBA @ 3 Feet 95
- Pump RPM 520
- Pump Oil Capacity 6 qt.
- On Pressure Switch Setting 145
- Off Pressure Switch Setting 175
- Cylinder Material Cast Iron
- Finish Powder Coated
- Enclosure Open Drip Proof
- Control Pressure Switch
- Motor Type Open Dripproof
- Overall Length 72
- Overall Width 38
- Overall Height 64
- Standards ASME
- Includes Air Cooled Aftercooler, Motor Starter, Electronic Drain Valve, Oil Sight Glass, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Safety Valve, Tri-voltage Motor
- Item Electric Air Compressor
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.