3 Phase - Electrical Horizontal Tank Mounted 15.0HP - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor, 120
- Item # 1WD90
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1WD90
- Catalog Page # 2570
- UNSPSC # 40151601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor
- HP - Air Compressor 15.0
- Phase - Electrical 3
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 240VAC, 480VAC
- Number of Stages - Air Compressor 2
- Pump Location - Air Compressor Tank Mounted
- Style - Air Compressor Simplex
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Pressure Lubricated
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 49.0
- Tank Style - Air Compressor Horizontal
- Tank Size - Air Compressor 120 gal.
- Compressor Package Type Base Model
- Amps 40.6/20.3
- Hz 60
- ASME Tank Yes
- (F)NPT Outlet 3/4"
- dBA @ 3 Feet 81
- Pump RPM 1045
- Pump Oil Capacity 4 qt.
- On Pressure Switch Setting 140
- Off Pressure Switch Setting 175
- Cylinder Material Aluminum with Cast Iron Liner
- Finish Enamel
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Control Dual Control
- Motor Type Open Dripproof
- Overall Length 71-25/64"
- Overall Width 26"
- Overall Height 52-51/64"
- Standards California Code 462(L)(2), ASME, EISA
- Includes Motor Starter Not Included, Initial Fill of Compressor Oil, Manual Drain Valve, Oil Site Glass, Precision Bearing, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Relief Valve
- Item Electric Air Compressor
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.