3.0 HP, 230VAC, 20 gal. Portable Electric Barrel Air Compressor, 135 psi
- Item # 1NNF7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1NNF7
- Catalog Page # 2567
- UNSPSC # 40151601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Oil Lubricated
- Item - Air Compressor Portable Air Compressor
- HP - Air Compressor 3.00
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 240VAC
- Tank Style - Air Compressor Horizontal
- Tank Size - Air Compressor 20 gal.
- Free Air CFM @ 90 PSI - Air Compressor 10.2
- Weight - Air Compressor 165 lb.
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 10.2
- Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 135 psi
- Full Load Amps 15.7
- (F)NPT Outlet 1/4"
- Cylinder Material Cast Iron
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type Induction
- Avg. Pump Life 5,000 hr.
- dBA @ 3 Feet 85.5
- Overall Length 33"
- Overall Width 19-1/2"
- Overall Height 31"
- Item Portable Electric Barrel Air Compressor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4YW08INGERSOLL RAND
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.