25 ft. Air Hose, Pneumatic Hose Max. Pressure: 250 psi, Red
- Item# 1Z666
- Mfr. Model# 1Z666
- Catalog Page# 3170
- UNSPSC# 40142002
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Hose
- Hose Media Air, Mild Chemicals, Water
- Pneumatic Hose Inside Dia. 1/4"
- Pneumatic Hose Max. Pressure 250 psi
- Pneumatic Hose Length 25 ft.
- Pneumatic Hose Fitting Size 1/4"
- Pneumatic Hose Thread Type (M)NPT
- Pneumatic Hose Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 190 Degrees F
- Pneumatic Hose Color Red
- Outside Dia. 0.500"
- Coupled Assembly / Bulk Coupled Assembly
- Safety Factor 4:1
- Tube Material Nitrile Oil Resistant
- Cover Material Nitrile Oil Resistant
- Reinforcement Synthetic Yarn
- Coupling Material Brass
- Meets RMA Class C
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.