20mm Air Cylinder Bore Dia. with 40mm Stroke Aluminum , Through Hole Mounted Air Cylinder
- Item # 5YDK5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CDQMB20-40
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D8794
- UNSPSC # 27131701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Cylinder
- Air Cylinder Product Group Air Cylinder
- Cylinder Action Double Acting
- Air Cylinder Bore Dia. 20mm
- Stroke 40mm
- Air Cylinder Type Compact
- Air Cylinder Mount Through Hole
- Body Material Aluminum
- Port Size M5 x 0.8"
- Single Acting/Double Acting Double Acting
- Cushion Type Rubber Bumper
- Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Cylinder Type Compact
- Overall Length 82mm
- Bore Dia. 20mm
- Mount Through Hole
- Piston Material Magnetic
- Finish Hard Coat Anodized
- End Cap Material Aluminum
- Piston Rod Material Stainless Steel
- Magnetic Piston Yes
- Tie Rod Material N
- Tube Material Aluminum
- Features Non-Rotating, Extruded Guides, Rubber Bumpers
- Max. Pressure 145 psi
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Cuba, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Rwanda, Sudan, and Syria.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.