Grainger Choice ProductSPEEDAIRE
2-1/2" Air Cylinder Bore Dia. with 11-1/2" Stroke Aluminum , NFPA MX5/MS4 Mounted Air Cylinder
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 5.4 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
NFPA Extruded Aluminum Air Cylinders• Max. operating pressure: 250 psi Operating temp. range: -10° to 165°F Switch ready Cushions: standard and adjustable at both ends on 7" and larger stroke lengthsFeature industry-standard footprint, which allows interchangeability with other NFPA-style cylinders of either tie-rod or extruded construction. Advantages include clean appearance and fewer spaces for dirt and debris to collect.RoHS compliant.
- Item Air Cylinder
- Air Cylinder Product Group Air Cylinder
- Cylinder Action Double Acting
- Air Cylinder Bore Dia. 2-1/2"
- Stroke 11-1/2"
- Air Cylinder Type NFPA
- Air Cylinder Mount NFPA MX5/MS4
- Body Material Aluminum
- Port Size 3/8"
- Single Acting/Double Acting Double Acting
- Cushion Type Head and Cap
- Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 165 Degrees F
- Cylinder Type NFPA
- Overall Length 17"
- Bore Dia. 2-1/2"
- Mount NFPA MX5/MS4
- Piston Material Composite
- End Cap Material Anodized Aluminum
- Piston Rod Material Case Hardened, Chrome Plated Steel
- Magnetic Piston Yes
- Tube Material Anodized Aluminum
- Rod Dia. 0.625"
- Rod Thread Size 1/2"-20 UNF
- Rod Thread Length 0.75"
- Standards NFPA, RoHS Compliant
- Features Square Head, Switch Ready
- Max. Pressure 250 psi
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.