Grainger Choice ProductSPEEDAIRE
1/4" 120VAC, 4-Way/2-PositionSolenoid Air Control Valve
- Item # 3FFV3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3FFV3
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141605
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
Country of Origin France Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This air control valve is designed to be shifted by means of an electrical solenoid.
- Item Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 4-Way/2-Position
- Voltage 120VAC
- Valve Actuator / Return Solenoid / Solenoid
- ISO Class 15407-1
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Max. CFM - Valves 0.75
- Operational Pressure Range 50 to 145 psi
- NEMA Classification NEMA 4
- Valve Vacuum Range 0 to 28" Hg
- Body Style Manifold
- Pilot Port Size 1/4" NPT
- Coefficient of Volume 0.75
- Electrical Connections 3-Pin DIN 43560C
- Shifting Technology Ceramic Plate
- Power Consumption 1.6VA
- Ambient Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 145 Degrees F
- Override Non-Locking
- Overall Height 3"
- Overall Length 4"
- Overall Width 1"
- Standards ANSI/(NFPA) T3.218
- Pneumatic Valves Product Group Solenoid Air Control Valve
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?