1-1/16" Air Cylinder Bore Dia. with 3" Stroke 304 Stainless Steel , Screw Clearance Holes Both Ends
- Item # 3ATG6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3ATG6
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27131701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Cylinder
- Air Cylinder Product Group Air Cylinder
- Cylinder Action Single Acting
- Air Cylinder Bore Dia. 1-1/16"
- Stroke 3"
- Air Cylinder Type Compact
- Air Cylinder Mount Screw Clearance Holes Both Ends
- Body Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Port Size 1/8" NPT
- Single Acting/Double Acting Single Acting
- Cushion Type None
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Cylinder Type Compact
- Overall Length 3.88"
- Bore Dia. 1-1/16"
- Mount Screw Clearance Holes Both Ends
- Piston Material Aluminum Alloy
- Finish Silver
- End Cap Material Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Piston Rod Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Magnetic Piston No
- Tube Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Rod Dia. 1/2"
- Rod Thread Size 5/16"-24 UNF
- Rod Thread Length 0.70"
- Spring Extension Force 0.89 lb.
- Spring Retraction Force 0.69 lb.
- Features No Cushions
- Max. Pressure 200 psi
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.