tert-Butyl Alcohol, Reagent-4L, PK4
- Item # 6MLZ7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # B1188-4LTGL-CS4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 12352104
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item tert-Butyl Alcohol
- CAS Number 75-65-0
- Molecular Weight 74.12
- Chemical Formula C4H10O
- Chemical Container Material Amber Glass
- Chemical Container Type Bottle
- Chemical Grade Reagent
- Chemical Container Size 4L
- Chemical Family Type Solvents
- Shelf Life 24 mo.
- Shipping Restrictions UN1120, Butanol, 3, PG II
- Special Information A Clear Liquid With A Camphor-Like Odor, Used As A Solvent, As A Denaturant For Ethanol, As An Ingredient In Paint Removers, As An Octane Booster For Gasoline, And As An Intermediate In The Synthesis Of Other Chemical Commodities Such As Flavors And Perfumes
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.