Decene, 100mL, CAS 872-05-9, Amber Glass
- Item # 46AK86
- Mfr. Model # D2933-100ML
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 12352106
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 1-Decene
- Concentration 100%
- CAS Number 872-05-9
- Molecular Weight 140.27
- Chemical Formula C10H20
- Chemical Container Material Amber Glass
- Chemical Container Type Bottle
- Chemical Grade Reagent
- Chemical Container Size 100mL
- Chemical Family Type Acids
- Shelf Life 24 mo.
- Shipping Restrictions UN3295, Hydrocarbons, Liquid, n.o.s. (1-Decene), 3, PG III
- Special Information An Less Thangreek Greater Thana Less Thanp Greater Than-olefin used as a comonomer in certain copolymers and as an intermediate in the production of epoxides, amines, oxo alcohols, synthetic lubricants, synthetic fatty acids and alkylated aromatics.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.