Video Network Bridge, ABS Plastic, White
- Item # 443Z95
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AP348
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171621
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Video Network Bridge
- For Use With Mfr. No. AP224, AP200M, AP300M, AP200M48, AP300M48, NVRs, IP Cameras
- Height 7-29/32"
- Width 7-29/32"
- Depth 3-1/8"
- Color White
- Body Material ABS Plastic
- Power Supply 48VDC
- Power Source PoE Injector
- Voltage 48
- Fits CCTV Cameras and Accessories
- Characteristics Signal Up to 7000 ft. Line of Sight, DIP Switch Programming
- Function Point-to-Point Direct Networking Between Camera, Recorder/Viewer
- Interface Via Computer Hook-Up
- Mounting Pole, Post, Wall, Surface
- Standards IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at
- Camera Inputs Varies
- Includes PoE Injector, Mounting Accessories
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.