Outdoor Color Camera, PIR IR Bullet
- Item# 12L282
- Mfr. Model# CVC5100BPVF
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46171610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Outdoor Color Camera
- Type PIR IR Bullet
- Lens Auto Iris Varifocal
- Voltage 12VDC/24VAC
- Length (In.) 11-1/4
- Width (In.) 3-3/4
- Height (In.) 4
- Focal Length (mm) 2.8 to 12
- Min. Light Level (Lux) CDS Off: 0.15, CDS On 0.00002
- Line Resolution 600
- Power Supply Not Included, Use 6LU85
- Power Consumption 12VDC 250mA(CDS off, PIR off) 600mA(CDS on, PIR on) Heater on adj:200-600mA, 24VAC 100mA(CDS off, PIR off) 250mA(CDS on, PIR on) Heater on adj: 120-250mA
- Mount Ceiling, Surface, Wall
- S/N Ratio (dB) More Than 52dB
- Scanning 2:1 Interlace
- Pixels 811(H) x 508(V)
- Illumination 24 IR LEDs @ 65 ft.
- Includes Sunshield and 2-Way Pivot Mounting
- For Use With Monitors and DVRs
- Day/Night Capable Day/Night
- Exposure Conditions -4 to 140 Degrees F/ 95% RH
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.