Outdoor Color Camera,Dome,2 MP
- Item # 20JZ60
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # O2D4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item IP Camera
- HD Resolution 1080p
- Camera Type Color
- Camera Design Dome
- Lens Auto Iris Varifocal
- Power Required 12VDC
- Height 3-5/8"
- Diameter 5-7/64"
- Focal Length 3.60 to 16.00mm
- Min. Light Level 0.00 Lux IR On, 0.12 Lux IR Off
- Line Resolution 2 MP
- Power Supply Not Included, Use Mfr. No.: IPPOEINJ1295
- Mount Wall, Ceiling, Surface
- Pixels 1920 x 1080
- Illumination 18 IR LEDs @ 49 ft.
- Indoor / Outdoor Outdoor
- Day/Night Capable Day/Night
- Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
- Speco Technologies Vandal Resistant Dome IP Camera O2D4 Spec Sheet
- Speco Technologies Vandal Resistant Dome IP Camera Technical Spec Sheet
- Speco Technologies Vandal Resistant Dome IP Camera Technical Owners Manual
- Speco Technologies IP Camera Comparison Chart
- Speco Technologies IP Camera Mount Housing Compatability
- Speco Technologies IP Solutions Brochure
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.