Network Video Recorder, Camera Inputs 16
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Network Video Recorder
- Number of IP Camera Inputs 16
- Resolution 3840 x 2160
- Recording Time Varies
- Included Hard Drive Size 8 TB
- Height 3"
- Width 17-5/16"
- Depth 16-13/64"
- Max. Frames Per Second 30
- Maximum Number of Hard Drives 4
- Power Required 100 to 240VAC
- Video Export Function USB Flash Drive, External HDD, Network
- Network Interface 10/100/1000 Base-T
- Dwell Time Settings 30 sec. to 5 min.
- Recording Modes Continuous, Schedule, Motion, Sensor, Manual
- Viewing Types Date/Time, Event, EZ Search, Archive, Log, Smartphone
- Video Compression Format H.265
- Video Output VGA, HDMI
- Standards UL Listed
- Includes Power Supply
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.