Hybrid Digital Video Recorder, 3 TB, 8 Ch
- Item # 49AJ03
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # D8HT3TB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171621
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hybrid Digital Video Recorder
- Number of Analog Camera Inputs 8
- Number of IP Camera Inputs 8
- Included Hard Drive Size 3 TB
- Max. Frames Per Second 240
- Video Export Function USB, External HDD, Network
- Power Required 12VDC @ 5A
- Height 2-27/32"
- Width 15"
- Depth 13-13/32"
- Network Interface 10/100/1000 mbps
- Analog Camera Connection BNC
- Resolution 2592 x 1944, 2098 x 1536, 1920 x 1080, 1280x720, 960H
- Maximum Number of Hard Drives 3
- Recording Modes Continuous, Motion, Sensor, Schedule, Manual, Continuous/Sensor, Continuous/Motion
- Viewing Types Date, Time, Event, Museum, Archive, Log, EZ Search, Smartphone
- Video Compression Format H.264
- Includes Remote Control, Batteries, Mouse, Rack Mount Hardware, Audio Cable, Power Supply
- Video Output HDMI, VGA, CVBS, SPOT, Loopouts
- Operating Temp. 41 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.