Digital Video Recorder, 16 Channels, 8 TB
- Item # 444A18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # D16WVX8TB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 52161545
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Video Recorder
- Type Covert Wallmount
- Height 15"
- Width 11-1/2"
- Depth 3-1/2"
- Max. Frames Per Second 30
- Power Consumption 12VDC @ 3A
- Voltage Rating 12VDC
- Connection 10/100/1000 Base-TX
- Number of Channels 16
- Camera Inputs 16
- Resolution 2240 x 1680
- Recording Time Variable, Depends On Camera Used
- Hard Drive Size 8 TB
- Video Export Function USB Flash Drive, External HDD, Network
- Characteristics HD-TVI (2MP, 3MP and 4MP), 5 yr. Warranty, Digital Deterrent, Free Mobile Apps, 2-Way Audio, EZ Search, EZ Wizards, S.M.A.R.T. Check, Free CMS, Free DDNS
- Dwell Time Settings 20 min.(Pre) / 60 sec.(Post)
- Recording Modes Continuous, Schedule, Motion, Sensor, Manual, Smart
- Viewing Types Date/Time, Event, Museum, EZ Search, Archive, Log, Smartphone
- Format Type H.264
- Monitor Capacity HDMI, VGA, CVBS, SPOT
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.