Camera, Bullet, Color Display, 3-61/64" W
- Item # 415J96
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HTFB2TM
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Camera
- Type Bullet
- Lens Motorized
- Voltage 12VDC/24VAC
- Length (In.) 8-9/32
- Width (In.) 3-61/64
- Depth (In.) 8-9/32
- Height (In.) 3-61/64
- Focal Length (mm) 2.8 to 12
- Min. Light Level (Lux) 0.001
- Line Resolution 2 MP
- Power Supply Not Included, Use 6LU84 or 6LU85
- Power Consumption 12VDC, 520mA/24VAC, 230mA
- Digital Video Camera Image Sensor 1/2.9 CMOS
- Mount Ceiling, Surface, Wall
- S/N Ratio (dB) 50
- Scanning Progressive
- Pixels 2000(H) x 1121(V)
- Camera Body Color Dark Gray
- Luminance Factor 0.001 lux
- Illumination Color Image by Amplifying Existing Light without IR LED's
- Includes Sunshield, Mounting Hardware
- For Use With Monitors, HD-TVI DVRs
- Day/Night Capable Day/Night
- Display Color
- Exposure Conditions -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Detection Range 0 to 90 ft.
- IR Illuminator Wavelength 850nm
- Features Full HD Resolution Over Coax, Flexible Intensifier Technology Fits Any Lighting Application, Adaptive IR LEDs, WDR, Built-In Heater and Anti-Fog Glass, Full OSD Operation, Additional Analog Output for 960H, IP66
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor,Outdoor
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.