Biscuit Tub and Tile Refreshing Kit, Gloss Finish, 70 to 110 sq. ft/gal. Coverage, Size: 1 qt.
- Item # 10Z877
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7862519
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31211501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tub and Tile Refreshing Kit
- Base Type Solvent
- Resin Type Epoxy Acrylic
- Color Family Browns
- Color Biscuit
- Finish Gloss
- Size 1 qt.
- VOC Content 540g/L
- Coverage 70 to 110 sq. ft/gal.
- Exposure Conditions Interior
- Dry Time 1 to 2 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 1 to 2 hr.
- Cure Time 3 Days
- Application Temperature 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roll, Spray
- For Use With Ceramic Tile, Porcelain, Fiberglass, Acrylic, Cast Iron Bath Tubs and Sinks
- Includes Base, Activator
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 10Z875RUST-OLEUM
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.