Spray Paint in Gloss Taupe for Fiberglass, Plastic, Vinyl, 12 oz.
- Item# 10Z867
- Mfr. Model# 211361
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# H9795
- UNSPSC# 31211507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spray Paint
- Paint Color Family Beiges
- Color Taupe
- Paint and Primer Finish Gloss
- Net Weight 12 oz.
- Spray Paints Item Spray Paint
- Paint and Primer Surface Material Fiberglass, Plastic, Vinyl
- Base Type Solvent
- Resin Type Alkyd Enamel
- Application Temperature 50 to 90 Degrees F
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Standards VOC and MIR Compliant
- Dry Time Tack Free 20-30 min.
- Dry Time Recoat 1 to 48 hr.
- Dry Time 10 min.
- Coverage 15 sq. ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 10Z863SPECIALTY
Clearance Price $6.71 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.