Plastic Wall Mounted Shower Head, 2.00 gpm, 1/2" NPT Connection Type
- Item # 22FE02
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S-3021-BN-E2
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shower Head Type Wall Mounted
- Material of Construction Plastic
- Flow Rate 2.00 gpm
- ADA Compliant No
- Ligature Resistant No
- Connection 1/2"
- Connection Type NPT
- Item Shower Head
- Finish Brushed Nickel
- Depth 3-1/4"
- Height 4"
- Width 5-1/2"
- Green Environmental Attribute Showerhead Flow Rate 2.0 gpm or Less
- Standards ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, CEC Certified
- Green Certification or Other Recognition WaterSense Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CO.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is WaterSense Approved.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6PB78TRIDENT
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.