Vacuum Gauge, 30" Hg Vac to 0 Range, 1/4" MNPT, ±3-2-3% Gauge Accuracy
- Item # 400R36
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LFC-220-30VAC-G
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112406
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This gauge features plastic case construction to resist corrosion and impact in demanding applications.
- Item Vacuum Gauge
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 2-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Brass / Bronze
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Center Back
- Gauge Primary Range Units In. Hg
- Gauge Primary Range Values -30 to 0
- Gauge Accuracy +/-3-2-3%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Vacuum Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled Yes
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 0.5
- Gauge Case Material ABS Plastic
- Gauge Primary Range Numbered Graduations 5
- Gauge Case Color Black
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Bronze
- Gauge Sensor Material Bronze
- Gauge Lens Material Acrylic
- Gauge Filled With Glycerin
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Gauge Special Options Heavy Duty
- Required Gauge Adapter 1 yr.
- Characteristics With Brass Internals
- For Use With Media Compatible with Bronze
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series LFC-220
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?