2-1/2" General Purpose Pressure Gauge, 0 to 60 psi
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 2-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Brass / Copper
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 60
- Gauge Accuracy +/-1.00%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled Yes
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 1
- Gauge Case Material Zytel Nylon
- Gauge Primary Range Numbered Graduations 10
- Gauge Case Color Black
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Gauge Socket Material Brass and Buna-N
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Copper
- Gauge Sensor Material Copper Alloy
- Gauge Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Gauge Filled With Glycerin
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series LFS-210-KemX
- Includes Buna-N Anti-Freeze / Anti-Clog Barrier
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5NMY0SPAN
List Price $72.10 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.