Hydronic Fan coil unit
- Item # 4MHL4
- Mfr. Model # WCS2430GH0
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
The SPACE PAK® hydronic fan coil unit is ideal for commercial/institutional and geo-thermal applications. This 1-piece central unit with chilled water coil can be installed with conventional chiller or boiler units. Uses an aspiration process to gently mix the air in the room with a high-velocity air stream for uniform, draft-free cooling and heating. Reduces dramatic differences in temperature from floor to ceiling. Flexible, preinsulated 2" I.D. tubing can be threaded through closets, between wall studs, or through ceiling joists. Six-row copper tube aluminum fin water coil provides efficient operation. Fully insulated blower unit cabinet has corrosion-resistant, baked enamel finish.
- Item Hydronic Horizontal Fan Coil Unit
- Type Hydronic
- Nominal Capacity (Tons) 2 to 2 1/2
- Rated CFM @ 1.5 (in WC) 550
- Voltage 208-230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Height (In.) 14
- Width (In.) 24-1/8
- Depth (In.) 30
- Supply Opening Width (In.) 6-7/8
- Supply Opening Height (In.) 5-1/4
- Return Air Opening Width (In.) 16-7/8
- Return Air Opening Height (In.) 11-5/16
- Return Air Opening Diameter (In.) 15
- Use with Heater Models AC-WPAK-60
- Liquid Line Size (In.) 7/8
- Suction Line Size (In.) 7/8
- Condensate Drain Connections 3/4 (NPT)
- Motor HP 1/3
- Full Load Amps 1.8
- Includes 6-Row Copper/Aluminum Evaporator Coil, Sweat-Type Connections, Anti-frost Control, 24V Transformer, Fan Relay, Insulated Cabinet, Float Switch, Condensate Trap, Anti-Vibration Foam Strips, Stainless Steel Primary Drain Pan, Heat Pump Compatible, Field Convertible to Vertical Discharge.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year on Complete System Components
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions