Fancoil unit R410a
- Item# 4MHK7
- Mfr. Model# ESP2430GH4C
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40101702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
The SPACE PAK® fan coil unit, or miniduct air conditioning system, uses the aspiration process to gently mix the air in the room with a high-velocity air stream for uniform, draft-free cooling and heating. Reduces dramatic differences in temperature from floor to ceiling. Flexible, preinsulated 2" I.D. tubing can be threaded through closets, between wall studs, or through ceiling joists. Deep-coil design removes 30% more moisture than conventional central air systems. Compact, quiet units fit in attic, basement, crawlspace, or closet to retrofit a home, new or custom construction, commercial setting, and multifamily housing even with no existing ductwork. Corrosion-resistant cabinet.
- Item Horizontal Fan Coil Unit
- Type R410a
- Nominal Capacity (Tons) 2 to 2 1/2
- Rated CFM @ 1.5 (in WC) 550
- Voltage 208-230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Height (In.) 14-1/8
- Width (In.) 24-1/8
- Depth (In.) 33-3/4
- Supply Opening Width (In.) 6-7/8
- Supply Opening Height (In.) 5-1/4
- Return Air Opening Width (In.) 18-1/2
- Return Air Opening Height (In.) 10-1/2
- Return Air Opening Diameter (In.) 15
- Use with Heater Models AC-EPAK-10E, AC-WPAK-60, EDH-2430
- Liquid Line Size (In.) 3/8
- Suction Line Size (In.) 7/8
- Condensate Drain Connections 3/4 (FPT)
- Motor HP 1/3
- Full Load Amps 1.8
- Includes 6-Row Copper/Aluminum Evaporator Coil, Sweat-Type Refrigerant Connections, Thermal Expansion Valve, Anti-frost Control, 24V Transformer, Fan Relay, Insulated Cabinet, Float Switch, Condensate Trap, Anti-Vibration Foam Strips, Polyethylene Primary Drain Pan, Heat Pump Compatible, Field Convertible to Vertical Discharge.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year on Complete System Components
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions