Metal Clad Armored Cable, MC, 12 AWG, 50 ft., Number of Conductors 2 with Insulated CU Ground
- Item # 20KZ52
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 68580052
- Catalog Page # 323
- UNSPSC # 26121636
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 5.17 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Armored building cable is a collection of plastic-coated insulated wire bundled together and protected by a corrugated metal jacket (called a sheath or cord) that serves as a conduit and provides grounding. Also known as BX cable or metal-clad (MC) cable, armored cable prevents accidental penetration better than NM-B building cable, but it is heavier and harder to handle, rip back, and cut. It is often used in applications where cable will be exposed to mechanical or environmental damage under normal operating conditions, such as power circuits in industrial plants and commercial buildings.Building wire and cable carry electrical current from a power source to a device in a building, such as an outlet or light fixture. Building wire is typically run through conduit, cable trays, or raceways. Building cable consists of multiple strands of wire bundled inside a thermoplastic or metal sheath. Building wire and cable are typically used to run new circuits or extend old circuits inside walls and ceilings in commercial, industrial, and residential properties.
- Item Metal Clad Armored Cable
- Trade Designation MC
- Wire Size 12 AWG
- Number of Conductors 2 with Insulated CU Ground
- Wire Color Black, Green, White
- Jacket Color Silver
- Length 50 ft.
- Conductor Design Solid
- Jacket Material Aluminum
- Insulation Material PVC
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.475"
- Packaging Coil
- Voltage 600V
- Temp. Rating -14 Degrees to 90 Degrees C Dry
- Application Indoor
- Standards UL 83, 1569, 1685, NEC Article 330, Federal Specification A-A59544 (Formerly J-C-30B), FT4/IEEE 1202, Vertical Cable Tray Flame Test, Listed for Use In UL 1, 2 and 3 Hour Through Penetration Firestop Systems
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions