250 ft. Solid Metal Clad; Conductors: 2 with Ground, 12 AWG Wire Size, Red
- Item # 20KZ68
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 55454002
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26121636
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Metal Clad
- Number of Conductors 2 with Ground
- Wire Size - Wire and Cable 12 AWG
- Cable Type - Wire and Cable MCFA
- Jacket Material - Wire and Cable Aluminum
- Jacket Color Red
- Spool Length 250 ft.
- Stranded / Solid Solid
- Wire Color Black, White, Green
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.475"
- Voltage 600V
- Max. Amps 20
- Temp. Rating -14 Degrees to 90 Degrees C Dry
- Application Indoor
- Standards UL 83, 1063, 1424, 1569, NFPA 262-2002 Standard Method of Test for Flame and Smoke of Wire and Cables for Use In Air Handling Spaces, Federal Specification A-A59544 (Formerly J-C-30B), IEEE 1202, Vertical Cable Tray Flame Test, 2011 National Electrical Code, Approved for The State of Rhode Island Fire Systems, Listed for Use In UL 1, 2, and 3 Hour Through Penetration Firestop Systems, NFPA 70 (NEC)
- Wire and Cable Item Metal Clad
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.